The Center for Ethics in Science and Technology is dedicated to helping our community better understand and address the ethical dimensions of science and technology. This endeavor would not be possible without your support. If you would like to join us in our efforts, you can get involved as a donor, or by volunteering
Options for tax deductible donations to support the Ethics Center:
- Donate Online: Follow the button below to donate through the Fleet Science Center website and designate your donation for The Ethics Center.
- Donate through Eventbrite: You can also donate while registering for upcoming events!
- Mail a check to:
- Fleet Science Center: Please make the check payable to the Fleet Science Center with Ethics Center in the memo and mail to Fleet Science Center, ATTN: Development, 1875 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Research Ethics Program, UC San Diego: Please make the check payable to UC Regents with Ethics Center in the memo and mail to University of California San Diego, ATTN: Fund Manager, Office of Research Affairs, 9500 Gilman Drive #0043, La Jolla, CA 92093-0043.
- Cash Donations: You can provide a cash donation at our events OR mailed to the above Organizations with a note designating the donation for the Ethics Center.
Other options for supporting the Ethics Center.
- Donate Food: If you are interested in providing a tax deductible food donation for an upcoming event email email@example.com
- Volunteer: If you would like to volunteer before or during our events email firstname.lastname@example.org.